The Los Angeles County Democratic Party generally meets on the second Tuesday of every month, in the second floor auditorium of United Teachers Los Angeles, 3303 Wilshire Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90010.
The June LACDP Meeting will take place on Tuesday, June 11, 2013 at the United Teachers Los Angeles – 2nd Floor Auditorium, 3303 Wilshire Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA 90010
Important: LACDP Annual Dues
As of the July 9 LACDP Meeting, the $48.00 LACDP Annual Membership Dues for July 2013 through June 2014 are due and payable. Please note that the dues amount has increased to $48.00 per year. Payments received after July 9, 2013 will be subject to an additional $12 processing fee.
You can pay your LACDP dues online at www.actblue.com/page/lacdpdues, at the credentials table at the June meeting, mail them to the Los Angeles County Democratic Party, 3550 Wilshire Blvd., Ste. 1203, Los Angeles, CA 90010, or fax this form to (213) 382-1278.
Credentials will be open from 6:30 PM to 7:30 PM.
LACDP General Membership Meeting
6:45-7:00pm All AD Delegations and Regions will meet concurrently this month to conduct pro-forma and informational business and to fill vacancies. AD Delegations who have not yet selected their Democrats of the Year will also do so at this time.
7:00 PM LACDP General membership Meeting Begins
1. MEETING CALLED TO ORDER – Bauman
2. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
3. ADOPTION OF AGENDA – Bauman
4. ADOPTION OF MINUTES OF PREVIOUS MEETING – Rudinskas
5. CONTROLLER/TREASURER’S REPORT – Wingard
6. CHAIR’S REPORT – Bauman
7. VICE CHAIR’S REPORTS – Anderson & Montgomery
8. LACDP STAFF REPORTS – Alves, Lee, Seiden & Swiatek
9. CREDENTIALS REPORT – Grunwald & Kinney
10. PROGRAM: ELECTION PROTECTION AND VOTING SYSTEMS UPDATE – Carroll & Fowler
11. LEGISLATIVE ACTION COMMITTEE – Atkins & Igelsrud
12. OTHER COMMITTEE REPORTS
13. NEW BUSINESS