The Los Angeles County Democratic Party generally meets on the second Tuesday of every month, in the second floor auditorium of United Teachers Los Angeles, 3303 Wilshire Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90010.
The May LACDP Meeting will take place on Tuesday, May 14, 2013 at the United Teachers Los Angeles – 2nd Floor Auditorium, 3303 Wilshire Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA 90010
At this meeting we will conduct County Central Committee Elections to the California Democratic Party E-Board. Click here to download an application and a list of rules and qualifications regarding these elections. The deadline for filing is 5:00pm on Monday, May 13, 2013
Credentials will be open from 6:30 PM to 7:30 PM.
LACDP General membership Meeting
7:00 PM LACDP General membership Meeting Begins
1. MEETING CALLED TO ORDER – Bauman
2. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
3. ADOPTION OF AGENDA – Bauman
4. ADOPTION OF MINUTES OF PREVIOUS MEETING – Rudinskas
5. CONTROLLER/TREASURER’S REPORT – Wingard
6. CHAIR’S REPORT – Bauman
7. VICE CHAIR’S REPORTS – Anderson & Montgomery
8. LACDP STAFF REPORTS – Alves, Lee, Seiden & Swiatek
9. CREDENTIALS REPORT – Grunwald & Kinney
9. DEMOCRATIC STATE CENTRAL COMMITTEE EXECUTIVE BOARD ELECTIONS
Proposed Rules and Declaration of Candidacy form included in notice. Declaration of Candidacy forms must be received by LACDP no later than 5:00pm on Monday, May 13, 2013. All eligible candidates will be given 1 minute each to present at the meeting.
10. ASSEMBLY DISTRICT DELEGATION CAUCUSES – A 10 minute recess will be called to allow Assembly
District Delegations to caucus for the purpose of selecting one man and one woman as their “Democrats of the Year,” who will be honored at the 2013 Franklin and Eleanor Roosevelt Dinner. Delegations may also fill vacancies at this time.
11. ASSEMBLY DISTRICT DELEGATION ENDORSEMENT RECOMMENDATIONS
12. COMMITTEE REPORTS
13. NEW BUSINESS