Wear a mask or face covering
Stay up to date on Governor Newson's and the State's actions, announcements, and resources via the California COVID-19 Portal
LA County COVID-19 Portal
Visit the Portal to get more info on safety compliance, data, and reopening protocols.
LA County COVID-19 Vaccine Portal
Visit the Portal to get more info on the vaccine, distribution, and eligibility.
- LA County Eviction Moratorium
- Rent increases are currently prohibited in Los Angeles rent-controlled units; check to see if your unit qualifies
Unemployment & Small Business Relief
- Workers with reduced hours can file an unemployment claim through the Employment Development Department of California
- If you're unable to work due to having or being exposed to COVID-19 you can file a Disability Insurance Claim
Small business guidance & loan resources for business owners impacted by COVID-19
- COVID-19 Vaccine FAQ
- Everyone 5 years and older is eligible to receive a vaccine, check here for more information
- COVID-19 Boosters are available to anyone 12 years and older, 5 months after the second dose of Pfizer or Moderna, click here for more information
- Masks are now required in all indoor public places in Los Angeles County, learn about mask guidelines here
- Current Safety Measures for the State of California
- CDC Travel Guidelines (Domestic & International)
- Find a Multipurpose Senior Centers (MPCs) near you
- 24-hour toll-free Mental Health Crisis Hotline for people 60+ years old
- LA County Testing Locations & Protocols
- Update your CoveredCA healthcare plan.
- If you do not have a healthcare provider, view this list of LA County public health clinics.
- Order up to four free COVID-19 rapid tests
- Resources on services and support provided to people experiencing homelessness
- Undocumented individuals in CA can apply and receive healthcare via Medi-Cal
- Undocumented Workers' Employment Rights
- CDC Guidelines for caring for yourself at home
- CDC Guidelines for caring for others at home
Families and Children
- Support Guide for parents and caregivers to helping families cope
- If you're caring for someone with COVID-19, you may be able to file a Paid Family Leave (PFL) Claim or use paid sick leave
- Headspace and the LA County Department of Mental Health have partnered to provide support during the pandemic
- More Mental Health Help
Los Angeles County Department of Public Health Coronavirus Portal
- School is back in person, and all students and staff are required to get tested for COVID within 14 days before they return to school facilities. Periodic testing will be conducted during the school day by a mobile team; parents do not have to schedule those tests.
- For the latest COVID-19 updates from the Los Angeles Unified School District, click here
- Click here for LAUSD COVID-19 FAQ's and guidelines on what to do if your child is sick
- Free online learning program via PBS for K-12 students