Wear a mask or face covering
Stay up to date on Governor Newson's and the State's actions, announcements, and resources via the California COVID-19 Portal
Regional Stay at Home Order
Information on California's Regional Stay at Home Order and its roadmap to recovery.
LA County COVID-19 Portal
Visit the Portal to get more info on safety compliance, data, and reopening protocols.
LA County COVID-19 Vaccine Portal
Visit the Portal to get more info on the vaccine, distribution, and eligibility.
- LA County Eviction Moratorium
- Rent increases are currently prohibited in Los Angeles rent-controlled units; check to see if your unit qualifies
Unemployment & Small Business Relief
- Workers with reduced hours can file an unemployment claim through the Employment Development Department of California
- If you're unable to work due to having or being exposed to COVID-19 you can file a Disability Insurance Claim
Small business guidance & loan resources for business owners impacted by COVID-19
- COVID-19 Vaccine FAQ
- Vaccinations are currently only eligible for select people, check to see if you are eligible
- Find a Multipurpose Senior Centers (MPCs) near you
- 24-hour toll-free Mental Health Crisis Hotline for people 60+ years old
- LA County Testing Locations & Protocols
- update your CoveredCA healthcare plan.
- If you do not have a healthcare provider, view this list of LA County public health clinics.
- Resources on services and support provided to people experiencing homelessness
- Undocumented individuals in CA can apply and receive healthcare via Medi-Cal
- Undocumented Workers' Employment Rights
Families and Children
- Support Guide for parents and caregivers to helping families cope
- If you're caring for someone with COVID-19, you may be able to file a Paid Family Leave (PFL) Claim or use paid sick leave